Discuss warmfkow condensing boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem im having with a riello rdb burner on a warflow condensing boiler i looked at today.it runs fine for anything from 10 mins to 20 mins then loses pressure from 9bar to zero.it then either relights or cycles on and off a bit but doesnt lockout.coil and photocell are fine and oil pump filter is totally clean.convential flue so its not choking on its own fumes so any help wiould be much appreciated.runs great for a while but wont keep it up.

I had a very similar problem with a trianco recently and it turned out to be the photocell even though it was only a matter of months old

its not a balance flue i also tried a new photocell and coil but no difference at all unless the new photocell was faulty

Could be anything. The control box can do that & the coil can do strange things - just saw this on an RDB where the boiler would run for a few minutes & then the flame went out, motor still going & fire up again & it was the coil!
Riello oil pumps will often do same thing & if you are brave enough, it is possible to open the pump & look at the drive into the gearing without dismantling it & can be the drive & first gear worn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to warmfkow condensing boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Can you help me determine if my new Navien lcb700 lsx is working as expected? I got the Navien oil boiler installed to replaced an old...
Replies
Views
problem with my oil boiler everything has been change all cleaned out set up but still locks out , if I remove photcell and shine a light on it it...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life, currently waiting on getting on a training course, so just been relying on technical and instructions...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Hello alll, I have a firebird combi oil burner with the riello burner rdb in. It was working perfect up untill yesterday where it's going...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have to site a condensing oil boiler close to a boundary. Its going to be one of these Greenstar 50/70 or there abouts. The 600mm rule...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock