Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Warranty repairs of heating appliances in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Being quite new a new company we haven’t had to deal with many warranty repair issues. We’ve just investigated and referred the customer to the manufacturers contact the couple of times it’s come up.

Who actually gets this warranty work? Does the manufacturer do themselves? Can installers by that manufacturer do the work?

Reply to Warranty repairs of heating appliances in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

HI all Was after some advice on warranty's. I had a boiler fitted under a government scheme, underfloor insulation and new boiler. I was told the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
T
plumber purchased and installed a salamander shower pump, pump has stopped working after being used for just less than 6 months. Plumber has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock