Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss waste water diverter valves in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Peter Dawson

Is there such a thing as a 45mm waste water pipe diverter please? Looking to split a 45mm waste PVC external pipe to pass water to a container for watering the garden.

Reply to waste water diverter valves in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if theres somewhere in the uk that stocks a water diverting valve to fit 32mm waste pipe? Something similar to this where you can...
Replies
Views
Trying to find out exactly what happens when my system boiler is called to supply the radiators and hot water cylinder at the same time. For...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock