Discuss Water meter burst geyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
brum re post 11, the op is from South Africa.

Didn't realizing he was posting from south Africa,Ive got a neighbor who is dutch but shes not in Holland I mis interpreted thought he was here..brum

Only that we wouldn't be familiar with the regs down there. We can advise you on the nuts and bolts elements but thats about it mate.

Is there a problem if I'm asking from South Africa?

none at all my friend I misread that's all, water metering in uk is governed by local water authorities who actually own the meters and designate installer (usually a subsidiary company of theirs) thought you were in uk ..and they are fitted free to householder/tenant..brum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water meter burst geyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock