Search the forum,

Discuss Water Pressure Hansgrohe Issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I need some help regarding a new shower system that has just been fitted. I have recently had my bathroom made wheelchair accessible for my disability and I have a Hansgrohe Raindance overhead shower and handheld Hansgrohe Select with an iBox.

I had a close family member install the system as they have already installed one of these systems before.

I went to try it the other day and unfortunately on both options whether the overhead or handheld, the water just trickles out?

My father contacted the help centre for Hansgrohe and they said this is to do with the pressure and having a Combee boiler can limit the pressure.

This is very confusing as I was told when I bought the System that a Combee boiler would-be more than adequate to sustain the correct pressure.

15 mm pipes where used.

Is there anything anyone can suggest what could be the problem?

Also is there any recommendation for a plumber in the Hampshire area that can test water pressure and help the situation?

If anyone needs any more information I will try to be as specific as possible

All the best

Lee

Just bumping the post for Lee.

Anybody around Hampshire willing to test the water pressure?

Never seen a Hans Grove system fitted to a combined boiler any time we ever fitted they always required 3/4 inch independent hot and cold supply's to a twin impeller pump and then to shower check with them what they recommend for your type of shower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water Pressure Hansgrohe Issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling this, but I just can't find the right tool to help - it's probably a custom Hansgrohe tool. Can anyone guide me? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head there is a 30s delay until water starts coming out , very slowly then builds up to the flow I would expect. ( I can hear water running and filling up...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting installed. So the pump is the - SALAMANDER PUMPS CT FORCE 30 SU REGENERATIVE SINGLE SHOWER PUMP 3.0BAR from ScrewFix - seems like a decent one for the...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains pressure. I bought it hoping I could have two showers across floors running with hot water even if it’s a short while, while avoiding an unvented...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock