Discuss Water Pump Issue in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello i have recently installed a water pump in my house and have an issue some very strange noise you can hear in the video Below from 1:20 minute .
This happens randombly actually not sure what causes but as example you can run the shower in a first minute is nothing and after some time this strange sound starts when you switch off pump it goes off ,and the noise is not pump from the pump itself. also often happens if you run water and then close pump switches off and then this noise kicks in . its seems to be coming from the pipes or somewhere in the bathroom floors starts vibrating . Below i will show how pump is connected and video its self . If anyone can help me to identify what is causing this noise . Pump is new and working as it should both on cold and hot water .
Untitled-1.jpg

Need a new toilet float / inlet valve

also you got a picture of how you have connected the pump ?

Need a new toilet float / inlet valve

also you got a picture of how you have connected the pump ?
is exactly the way i the picture i posted here . no bended pipes or anything like that .
i split hot water pipe thats comes out of cylinder and just run though that pipe hot in , hot out and same with the cold water

Thought so you can’t do it like that as you’ve altered the vent and you need an s flange for the pump

defo toilet ball / float valve is the issue regarding the noise / vibration

As Shaun has said you cannot connect hot like that
Do a web search for warix flange I find that's easiest method.
Almost certainly pump fitting instructions will show something similar,.

is the noise (which is air BTW) only on the cold side? Can you open multiple hot taps without drop in flow (leaving space for air (which is what is happening))? or does it only happen on the cold feed? Your diagram shows hot water being pressurised from the tank but cold is from an repressurised feed.

Reply to Water Pump Issue in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back