Discuss Water Pump Issue in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

your issue is not with hot water so the flange makes no difference

will as we don’t know what he’s done with the vent connection / will be pulling air into the pump

so have you already tested the water outlet and have readings of 3 bar? what is the flow rate? You need to test static (when nothing is happening) and then when using things (real world)
The tank's outlet pressure will be governed by a different quation which will include height :)

he said cold water side only..easy enough to test that though

but he’s boosting both hot and cold

so hot side need a flange else pump will wear quick due to oxygen being pulling in / could air lock

cold side ball valve isn’t rated for mains pressure will have a gravity nozzle in

Op please get a pro in before you do something bad

i could just do one way valve for vent so would not be pulling air if thats the problem
so replace air with a vacuum LOL not a good idea. You don't have enough water through the cold side (you said it was cold side right!) so you create an operational work around (only use the pump in isolation) or you find a permanent solution. I hate this man but it does show what is needed

so replace air with a vacuum LOL not a good idea. You don't have enough water through the cold side (you said it was cold side right!) so you create an operational work around (only use the pump in isolation) or you find a permanent solution. I hate this man but it does show what is needed
i was looking his video on how to install the pump :D

1610293625093.jpeg

Reply to Water Pump Issue in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock