Search the forum,

Discuss water regulatiions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ladyplumber38

hi i have just started my level 2 plumbing, and need to get hold of a copy of the water regulations act, please can someone tell me the website address, or where i can get a copy, thanks.
:stooge_curly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to water regulatiions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
D
2 of my properties tenants have notified me that their boilers are leaking yellow water, i need someone ASAP since that Rubbish is disgusting and i...
Replies
Views
Dany Michael
D
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock