Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss WC Connector Option in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phillay

Guys, encountering a bit of an issue fixing up a back to wall pan.

Was going to use McAlpine's flexible wc connector, as I like the metal clip idea to stop it blowing off... but, the wc branch is slightly to close to the pan in order to create a 90 angle (pic below)... It's also too close to get a 90 degree bend fixed in place to use a straight pan connector.

Just to make matters more annoying, the wc branch is to far away for a standard 90 pan connector to fix onto the toilet spigot.

any ideas? it's doing my nut. Cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 141
I would just turn the branch another few degees clockwise and slot it in -

use some fairy liquid to join up - job done - too much thinking is not good
we do solutions at my outfit not problems - maybe I have missed something CHking

I agree with albatross, fit the bent pan connector into the stack, ( fit a bit of pipe in the stack spigot first, then another piece of pipe into the pan connector end with a straight pan connector onto the back of the pan,

I agree with kirkG

Is that a solvent glued T branch?

If so wont that connector 'force' in? You'll need to put the fins in pipe and not socket if you know what I mean.

I agree with Phil

Holy soil stacks!! ...going to have to get the pen and paper out and do a score chart!

Cheers for the input chaps.

Holy soil stacks!! ...going to have to get the pen and paper out and do a score chart!

Cheers for the input chaps.

Hey Phil

Can you keep track on who's agreeing with who and who is not agreeing with who and who is agreeing with who is agreeing with who.

Oh and when your done with that, did I miss something with Croppie? Someone agreed with him and he hadn't even posted (on this thread) Now thats what I call music.

Croppie croppie everywhere and not a drop to drink

lol

Russ

Cheers all, not fitting it yet as a new boiler's being addressed first, but I'll post back with finalised pics to confirm the winner!! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WC Connector Option in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock