Search the forum,

Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i too late to enter. Sent a pm to you Ray just in case.

:teeth_smile:

Reckon their Golden Fleece`s mate as so many people want one, personally I`ve never seen one.

Looks like a jumper but with a zip on the front, some times the zip is full length but sometimes quarter length. A fleece comes in a variety of materials and colours, some with a makers mark. :rofl:

If you get a fleece before me I'm going to throw my toys out the pram and have a hissy fit. If there's a pen in the pocket of your fleece I'll never speak to you again!

How do you know I got a pen as well? Ooopps!

Might be too late,not been on the forum as I've had a great Father's Day!

1.sleep in till 9 am
2. Didn't have to go to a birthday party!
3. Played 18 holes at Wetherby golf course.
4 went for a few pints at the pub over the road.

If you get a fleece before me I'm going to throw my toys out the pram and have a hissy fit. If there's a pen in the pocket of your fleece I'll never speak to you again!
Someones had too much blue wcked

And Gizmolang takes the last place. Good to see some new faces.

Apologies to Julesverne, hammers, redsaw, chalked, rich8, and IDchappy.

Although in fairness, redsaw, hammers and chalked would not have qualified anyway, because they did not include contact details.

Haha i just realised that was about to re apply then read that i did not post full details.

not like the other freebies that get taken up in minutes............

So we have Gassafe, Riley, Anz, Jonnyswamp, CH4, Padtheplumber and Gizmolang.

All in the draw for a free boiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock