Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get a fleece before me I'm going to throw my toys out the pram and have a hissy fit. If there's a pen in the pocket of your fleece I'll never speak to you again!

How do you know I got a pen as well? Ooopps!

Might be too late,not been on the forum as I've had a great Father's Day!

1.sleep in till 9 am
2. Didn't have to go to a birthday party!
3. Played 18 holes at Wetherby golf course.
4 went for a few pints at the pub over the road.

If you get a fleece before me I'm going to throw my toys out the pram and have a hissy fit. If there's a pen in the pocket of your fleece I'll never speak to you again!
Someones had too much blue wcked

And Gizmolang takes the last place. Good to see some new faces.

Apologies to Julesverne, hammers, redsaw, chalked, rich8, and IDchappy.

Although in fairness, redsaw, hammers and chalked would not have qualified anyway, because they did not include contact details.

Haha i just realised that was about to re apply then read that i did not post full details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I hope someone can help me. This morning we noticed water leaking under the hot water cylinder in hotpress room. On closer inspection...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So basically what happened is an engineer came out to my mums a week ago to do her annual gas safety check, shes a disabled bed bound OAP...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock