Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gizmolang, PadthePLumber - good to see you both taking a more active part in the forum.

Don't worry, the natives are more friendly when you get to know them. So hang around a while, because neither of you are eliminated tonight.

Well i would like to welcome Gizmo and paddington bear along to the forum. Good luck and lets see more of ya on here whether you win or not. Its not a bad place and ch4 doing seagull cocktails in the arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one, I can go and have a shower now
The name is actually a very good friend of mines nickname, who passed away too young at 40 9 yrs ago this dec, we even have a "Johnny day" in his memory around the date he died, now that does get very messy

Edit
This isn't some sort of sob story, honest guvna

Last edited:
Gassafe. You were first in. It would be ironic if you were also first out.

Wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock