Currently reading:
weekend away

Discuss weekend away in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

that's me out of here for the weekend, see you all monday :sunny:

oops forgot to say where we are going lol, down to south wales near tenby on a cheapy sun holiday

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the weather holds for you nice just to get away for a few days ...and relax(deep breath)...lol... regards turnpin:54:

Enjoy steve, I hope the weather is better than where I'm going for ten days. Off to Tuscany but my Italian friend has just emailed me a photo and it's absolutely peeing it down.

Enjoy yourself steveb!

Looking for a weekend away myself, fancy one of those log cabin things in the woods without any technology around.

Enjoy yourself steveb!

Looking for a weekend away myself, fancy one of those log cabin things in the woods without any technology around.

you mean have time without the forum ? Your mad ! Ive just told the girlfriend theres a forum holiday and i got the wrong response of "awww thats sweet where you goin ? When ?" So i think im gonna carry excuse on and hide in the shed get things done ! Man things !

you mean have time without the forum ? Your mad ! Ive just told the girlfriend theres a forum holiday and i got the wrong response of "awww thats sweet where you goin ? When ?" So i think im gonna carry excuse on and hide in the shed get things done ! Man things !
I just want to enjoy a bit of relaxing silence without mobile phones ringing all over the place, be at one with nature if you like. Maybe run around the woods naked or perform a rain dance. LOL I just need a few days to chill that's all.

Anyone tried one of these log cabin breaks?

I just want to enjoy a bit of relaxing silence without mobile phones ringing all over the place, be at one with nature if you like. Maybe run around the woods naked or perform a rain dance. LOL I just need a few days to chill that's all.

Anyone tried one of these log cabin breaks?

No but they sound a bit weird if that's what they getup to. :)

No but they sound a bit weird if that's what they getup to. :)

Ha ha, I dunno what 'they' get up to but if it's isolated with no one around I might do it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to weekend away in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back