Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss weekend away in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

that's me out of here for the weekend, see you all monday :sunny:

oops forgot to say where we are going lol, down to south wales near tenby on a cheapy sun holiday

Last edited by a moderator:
have a good un steve.

i have one of those booked in july for suffolk;)

that's me out of here for the weekend, see you all monday :sunny:

oops forgot to say where we are going lol, down to south wales near tenby on a cheapy sun holiday

got to go see their nice new lifeboat, no entrance fee its just donations to escape:)

Hope the weather holds for you nice just to get away for a few days ...and relax(deep breath)...lol... regards turnpin:54:

Enjoy steve, I hope the weather is better than where I'm going for ten days. Off to Tuscany but my Italian friend has just emailed me a photo and it's absolutely peeing it down.

Enjoy yourself steveb!

Looking for a weekend away myself, fancy one of those log cabin things in the woods without any technology around.

Enjoy yourself steveb!

Looking for a weekend away myself, fancy one of those log cabin things in the woods without any technology around.

you mean have time without the forum ? Your mad ! Ive just told the girlfriend theres a forum holiday and i got the wrong response of "awww thats sweet where you goin ? When ?" So i think im gonna carry excuse on and hide in the shed get things done ! Man things !

you mean have time without the forum ? Your mad ! Ive just told the girlfriend theres a forum holiday and i got the wrong response of "awww thats sweet where you goin ? When ?" So i think im gonna carry excuse on and hide in the shed get things done ! Man things !
I just want to enjoy a bit of relaxing silence without mobile phones ringing all over the place, be at one with nature if you like. Maybe run around the woods naked or perform a rain dance. LOL I just need a few days to chill that's all.

Anyone tried one of these log cabin breaks?

I just want to enjoy a bit of relaxing silence without mobile phones ringing all over the place, be at one with nature if you like. Maybe run around the woods naked or perform a rain dance. LOL I just need a few days to chill that's all.

Anyone tried one of these log cabin breaks?

No but they sound a bit weird if that's what they getup to. :)

No but they sound a bit weird if that's what they getup to. :)

Ha ha, I dunno what 'they' get up to but if it's isolated with no one around I might do it. ;)

Have fun Steve :)

Hope to get to York early June for a weekend. She likes the shops, I like the pubs :)

And glad you're back. We're all going to hell in a handcart.

Obviously it's all Adam's fault!

fantastic weather all weekend, clear blue skies all day and really warm too.

Better than me then steve. Rain, hale, and can you believe 2" of snow one day in Tuscany.

Glad to be back to the British sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to weekend away in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock