Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss weekend gas training for beginners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Math

I'm looking for recommendations of a good level weekend ( Saturday, Sunday) gas engineer training. Does anyone know a good course for beginners in London?

Same here, This would be useful actually for me too. I'm only really free on the weekends and I'm thniknig about taking a plumbing course at college but I'd like some prior knowledge before I start... Would a weekend course suit me at all? Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to weekend gas training for beginners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently completing my training to become a gas boiler engineer. I need to complete my portfolio and want the opportunity to gain some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock