Discuss Weekend off from Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plum Bob 66

Thank god its Friday !!

This weekend I am promising myself I will take 2 days off from browsing the forum. Its become strangely addictive and highly amusing at the same time. When i get in tonight im going to light the the log burner, pour myself a nice large room temp merlot, check the wife's not burning the dinner and contemplate 2 days of forum withdrawal symptoms.

To all of you out there, either have a restfully or lucrative weekend whichever you prefer
Bob:mellow::chillpill::chillpill:

Are you some sort of weirdo? A weekend off from the forum, you'd best seek psychiatric help.

Wonder if we could sell his account just for a few days on eBay. They buy anything on there don't they? lol

Just remembered I forgot to load the fridge with beers this morning! Gutted! Have to drinka luke warm one while they cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weekend off from Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hello, browsed before and get good information and tips, and after this last weeks adeventures I thought it as good a time as any to join and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back