Discuss Weekend plans?... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm off to legoland with the kids. I think I'm more excited than them!

Hope the weathers good where ever you are.

We are away at the annual car show at cleavleys ( just north of Blackpool ) tomorrow , a great day out, just praying for no rain lol.
I think we have 17 Cobras booked in.......its going to sound like thunder.

If you fancy it , anybody can turn up, theres every type of car you can imagine.

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm off to legoland with the kids. I think I'm more excited than them!

Hope the weathers good where ever you are.

Used to work there some 14yrs back, all those water fountains were my work.

Going to look at a noisy boiler, then across to install some waste pipework and a couple of wetroom drains. Garden tomorrow.

I hope they arent anywhere near one of your sanis pal

Weren`t any sani`s there then and fountains were in the lakes and up top of the hill for the little ones to run around under.

We were going to a friends wedding today but it's just been cancelled. Father of the bride was rushed to kings college hospital this week and the bride was rushed into hospital yesterday. Such a shame as they've saved so hard to pay for it all and it doesn't look like they took insurance out either.

So taking my eldest on his first outing to the scrap yard this morning. Then off to axminsters to pick up a few new tools as the old ones have worn out.

Tomorrow is bbq day. So today will be spent marinating chicken, soaking the wood chips and preparing the rubs.

Other then that it'll be a quiet one with the kids might go looking for trolls under the trippy trappy bridge as well

Taking the girls to Standen House for a walk round in the sun,Netanyahu and cake then the missus is out tonight so thinking war film??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weekend plans?... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock