Discuss Weekend plans?... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm off to legoland with the kids. I think I'm more excited than them!

Hope the weathers good where ever you are.

We are away at the annual car show at cleavleys ( just north of Blackpool ) tomorrow , a great day out, just praying for no rain lol.
I think we have 17 Cobras booked in.......its going to sound like thunder.

If you fancy it , anybody can turn up, theres every type of car you can imagine.

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm off to legoland with the kids. I think I'm more excited than them!

Hope the weathers good where ever you are.

Used to work there some 14yrs back, all those water fountains were my work.

Going to look at a noisy boiler, then across to install some waste pipework and a couple of wetroom drains. Garden tomorrow.

I hope they arent anywhere near one of your sanis pal

Weren`t any sani`s there then and fountains were in the lakes and up top of the hill for the little ones to run around under.

We were going to a friends wedding today but it's just been cancelled. Father of the bride was rushed to kings college hospital this week and the bride was rushed into hospital yesterday. Such a shame as they've saved so hard to pay for it all and it doesn't look like they took insurance out either.

So taking my eldest on his first outing to the scrap yard this morning. Then off to axminsters to pick up a few new tools as the old ones have worn out.

Tomorrow is bbq day. So today will be spent marinating chicken, soaking the wood chips and preparing the rubs.

Other then that it'll be a quiet one with the kids might go looking for trolls under the trippy trappy bridge as well

Taking the girls to Standen House for a walk round in the sun,Netanyahu and cake then the missus is out tonight so thinking war film??

Taking the girls to Standen House for a walk round in the sun,Netanyahu and cake then the missus is out tonight so thinking war film??

I'm impressed.

Finding time to run a controversial middle eastern state between going for a walk and watching a film? Do you juggle and ride a unicycle at the same time? :)

Installed a Nest thermostat, then a 3-port, then an electric shower this morning. Profitable day for a Saturday!

Then I washed my car which I do every weekend, took it out for a spin, bought some beer and food then probably going down the pub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weekend plans?... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back