Search the forum,

Discuss weekend plans.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What you up to this weekend then....just seen the grandson and his mum and dad off had them in for dinner tonight ...just opened a couple of moretti's thought I'd check in here for a bit........and relax ....regards Turnpin:smile5:

Just got back off holls yesterday ,so its been bloody manic day today , catch up a load of jobs saturday . Annual car show at Cleveleys ( nr Blackpool ) on Sunday with the Cobras .

No drinks tonight Turps , drying out lol , supped gallons of Sangrea , so I will raise a cup of coffee to ya .

Wonder you can find time for more holidays Jon seeing as you have so much work to plough through......lol take it easy pal regards Turnpin:8:

Sitting down with a couple of Hobgoblin. Running the bar at the hall tomorrow.

No rest for the wicked John.....lol and none of that "one for you two for me malarky" tomorrow ....lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

Still in the throes of moving house. All this actual physical work, lifting, carrying and putting up curtain rails is starting to get a tad wearing...

Still in the throes of moving house. All this actual physical work, lifting, carrying and putting up curtain rails is starting to get a tad wearing...

Is this the "Stafford Manor"......I've heard about somewhere Ray.....lol I hope you and the family will be very happy here ..regards Turnpin:8:

Sitting down with a couple of Hobgoblin. Running the bar at the hall tomorrow.

When you say sitting down with a couple of Hobgoblin's ! are you referring to family members ?????????????? :grinningelf:

I am excited about this weekend as I have just bought a new toy...a chainsaw☺. I have 10 conifer trees at the back of my garden and each one takes up 4 metres of space where I want to build an outside fireplace and pizza oven as it gets a lot of sun. So today I am going to get medieval on them and do my best to keep them falling n on the neighbours house

Is it a normal bar, like in a pub?

Only open to the members I believe. The one next to me is open on the 1st sunday of each month for lunch for public. Cracking roast and quite cheap beer and wine. Maybe they are the same all over as it is Sunday tomorrow

Is it a normal bar, like in a pub?

We'll take anyone's money, brother......

2015-08-29 14.11.16.jpg

Take it there is a soap box to help you reach those high beer taps then. lol

discovered dry rot in my basement flat, it isnt dry either, so had a fun sunday ripping up a floor and pulling some stud wall down, got to let it dry, remove any more infected wood, and sray n start replacing it all. then the daughter can move out of my place in
o her own flat, not before time...............

Teaching my son to ride without stabilisers on his bike

Trust you maintained H&S ....

Helmet - check
Steel toecap trainers - check
Knuckle protector gloves - check
Shin guards - check
Knee guards - check
Elbow guards - check
Gum guard - check
Meat & veg guard - check

And then he said "Dad I look fluffing stupid!"
lol

Going to Weymouth this weekend, fishing fri and sat, few pints, come home Sunday
The first of 4 jaunts down south :8:

The puppys are old enough to go now so we've got four of them going this weekend. Can't wait to be honest. Carnage!

Currently chilling in our caravan watching wheeler dealers with a beer, Tis our first weekend away in it.

Just been bed shopping. Total nightmare, my two boys wanted to practice Wrestling moves as we wandered around the store!

Still, it's my day tomorrow! Lay in, tea in bed, big breakfast, maybe a swim, then toby carvery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to weekend plans.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock