Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Weekend Slurps.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Howay then .. what we all supping tonight..:)

Me, suppose to be sociable with myself...Some>>>>>>>
images

Carling for me tonight - it was on offer!

No whisky left unfortunately!

Getting a bad head even thinking about that.. lol lol

It's the only thing that gives me headache , sometimes. Fosters and carlsberg = batts urine horrible stuff don't know how peeps drink it

I need summit with a kick.. fosters/carling is like watter.. has to 5% at least hey..:)

carling in a bit coffee at the moment being a plumber i need high levels of coffee in my blood to get me through the week and equal doses of alcohol to get me through the weekend

Good point u have half a bottle left from fort William in feb, can't wait to go back in January

Nowt wrong with Fosters, anyway it's all about quantity not quality, after the first couple it's all wet cold and fizzy :)

Nowt wrong with Fosters, anyway it's all about quantity not quality, after the first couple it's all wet cold and fizzy :)

I would rather knock nine inch nails through my man end then drink fosters , when out with boys if it's fosters I order two bottles of whatever even wkd blue is better then fosters

I would rather knock nine inch nails through my man end then drink fosters , when out with boys if it's fosters I order two bottles of whatever even wkd blue is better then fosters

Try mixing the WKD Blue with the Fosters!

Awww you have just gone down in my estimations lol lol.. blinking girly drinks as well...

tell me not with a curly straw and sparkler..

Aye sunny Barney. Good result for the toon!

I thought we did well.. :)

Working in Bowes from Monday onwards till the newyear..

I just tiled that new house at Stainton grove...maybe you seen my van :)

Partial to Grolsch on draught, as long as I've booked the next day on the couch with the painkillers.

I thought we did well.. :)

Working in Bowes from Monday onwards till the newyear..

I just tiled that new house at Stainton grove...maybe you seen my van :)

Was up Bowes yesterday morning. Been stuck in the town working for the last three weeks but I know the house you mean, pulled an old bungalow down to build it, looks a bit out of place. It's the parents of my youngest sons mate.

Was up Bowes yesterday morning. Been stuck in the town working for the last three weeks but I know the house you mean, pulled an old bungalow down to build it, looks a bit out of place. It's the parents of my youngest sons mate.

So you know the builder i was on about before.. ?

It is a new house in Bowes as well by the same builder... 4 b/rooms and full ground floor.. 240 odd mtrs in stone..

So you know the builder i was on about before.. ?

It is a new house in Bowes as well by the same builder... 4 b/rooms and full ground floor.. 240 odd mtrs in stone..

No, don't know who built it. One minute the bungalow was there, then just a pile of rubble and then the new house. Never really saw anybody working on it.

That's a decent job then 240 sq mtrs.

well so far i've had 2 cans of 5% cheapy from asda, and a bottle of red wine, gonna hit the gin and tonics in about 5 mins

looks nice, but i had my fill last night, 2 bottles of red wine = sore head most of today

2 lovely ice cold pints of Peroni to wash down a splendid chinese take away:crazy: regards turnpin

well, had 2 choices tonight..

go with the wife n kids and in-laws for a meal,
or go on 'the big night out' once a year event with my cousins down the town on a crawl.

i had haddock cheesy bake and a lime soda!.:shocked::angry_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weekend Slurps.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock