Discuss weekend things to do in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a nice relaxing day today recovering from the holiday. Just a short walk at 7 and a 3 hour walk at 11. Tomorrow will be setting up the trailer tent and photographing it to sell and transferring stuff to the folding camper ready for next weekend (Camping at a show). Will also have a dig about and see what spare tools I've got kicking about.

Been running all the cables in my new house and chasing walls today might go and tidy up a bit tommorow then flick between the f1 and the odi if the rain dont get it

Saturday & Sunday am is reserved for a little lie in - get telegraph 4 me and Mail for her,
coffee and then breakfast in bed (I cook) - and if all goes well :wink_smile: .

Not all weekend days are like this but when they are its good. Today didnt work out
my turn on call - 08.07 and off we go ! i returned later with McDonalds 4 both of us :sweatdrop:

CHK

Sat relaxing with my mountain dew and vodka. then the search lights going on and off in the garden I get up thinking some dumb a in my garden. 11 bats flying around ahhhhh it's like birds

I've had a nice relaxing day today recovering from the holiday. Just a short walk at 7 and a 3 hour walk at 11. Tomorrow will be setting up the trailer tent and photographing it to sell and transferring stuff to the folding camper ready for next weekend (Camping at a show). Will also have a dig about and see what spare tools I've got kicking about.

Mike send me pics , my best mate is chairman of the trailer tent club ccc

The living room is getting decorated, had new floor down yesterday an came home an we had got rid of the couch.

her dog, p&ssed on me as I was sat on the floor on a cucushion.

tonight, it's ate me cigs

The living room is getting decorated, had new floor down yesterday an came home an we had got rid of the couch.

do you think he is telling you something? :)

Dogs eaten you ****? It'd be cheaper to replace the dog!

dog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to weekend things to do in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back