Discuss weekend things to do in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

what are we all up to this weekend??
im chilling at home with the wife as its her bday and the kids are playing just chilling out this weekend really not much did want to get the rods out but merrr

just about to watch F1 qualifying then sort office today, then tomorrow F1 race.
oh and sort van for monday.

I've just been stung by an enormous wasp. My arm is currently growing at a very rapid rate!

F1 Qualifying then staircase decorating today.

Staircase decorating, F1 race and intermixed with the 2nd odi.

working hlaf day to day and tomorrow with a few drinks inbetween

Into town with Mrs Croppie, pub lunch then she's going to plunder my wallet.....

I'm going out for a dry re heated curry in Whetherspoon's later and then a few drinks.

Got a call out 7 this morning help my LPG hog roast machine stopped working I've got a wedding booked in ok on my way replaced thermocouple I was the hero

Been sorting out my unit I acquired last week hence the lack of activity.

I'm just setting up my new printer. Can start printing out nice quotes etc

Just back after taking the kids on a boat tour of the forth to see the seals, then lunch at f&b's for oldest birthday. Now just chilling watching Tom & jerry!

love tome and jerry and spongebob!!!! thats all thats ever on here for the kids that and peppa pig ben and holly little nut brown hair

Worked this morning lgsc and blocked hex on a vokera linea. This afternoon had the joys of starting to wean the pups . Tomorrow prob watch the grand prix and chill

Nursing the mother of all hangovers. Watching brittish superbike tomorrow. Take notice f1 fans, they overtake each other in it!
Into town as well to travel agent about a skiing holiday, which is going to be to expensive. Console the mrs, and buy another shirt I'll never wear.

Working :( Going to Bristol in the morning to fit two rads. Slight problem, I have to transport a 1600mm long rad in a van that only has a 1500mm long load space!

Did naff all today except watch Spiderman and superman cartoons with my eldest daughter. She's a legend.
Going to sort my scrap out tomorrow, ready for weighing Monday then popping down my parent's house for a visit.

Been shopping bought a 2 t/b hard drive for my CCTV then anti climb paint and hedgehog fence / wall toppers and then some .22 predator rounds and a holographic sight. Come into my garden tonight go on

fence building to keep the daft dog in, needs to be 6 foot high on top of a 5 foot drop to keep him from hopping over!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still nursing my wasp sting! My arm blew up like a balloon and my fingers went like pork sausages. I felt just like croppie for a moment. Took the kids to the cinema to see monsters university this morning. Swimming tomorrow and then off to fort Nelson in Portsmouth to educate the kids!

I've had a nice relaxing day today recovering from the holiday. Just a short walk at 7 and a 3 hour walk at 11. Tomorrow will be setting up the trailer tent and photographing it to sell and transferring stuff to the folding camper ready for next weekend (Camping at a show). Will also have a dig about and see what spare tools I've got kicking about.

Been running all the cables in my new house and chasing walls today might go and tidy up a bit tommorow then flick between the f1 and the odi if the rain dont get it

Saturday & Sunday am is reserved for a little lie in - get telegraph 4 me and Mail for her,
coffee and then breakfast in bed (I cook) - and if all goes well :wink_smile: .

Not all weekend days are like this but when they are its good. Today didnt work out
my turn on call - 08.07 and off we go ! i returned later with McDonalds 4 both of us :sweatdrop:

CHK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to weekend things to do in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock