Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Weekend Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

go2green

I'm thinking of embarking on a training course and would like to get my NVQ too. Are there any plumbers in the Bromley area who would be willing for me to work with them so I can assesssed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weekend Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock