Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Weird noise coming from Grundfos macerator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey guys, hope you're all good

My macerator is making a strange noise which is hard describe so below is a link to a video to make it easier to understand the noise. You can hear the noise at around 10 seconds! I've checked inside the tank and assessed the motor and everything seems clear. The unit still operates as normal with the addition of the noise.

Should I be worried ? I am still under guarantee so I can replace the unit if the noise is a indicator of a failing unit.

@rpm I'm sure you might have an idea :D

Thanks

Reply to Weird noise coming from Grundfos macerator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
I have a Grundfos MQ3-45 feeding my domestic water from a ground level tank (filled from an RO system from the well). The pump is about 4 years...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 34cdi boiler and it has started making a droning noise when it comes up to temperature or cycles. The sequence appears to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock