Discuss Welcome to the new forum and web address! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

scandalous mate , I am kicking off here .

This is quite.......

1564861456777.jpeg

Some reason have to enter words with image now, and has to be longer than 5 words :oops:

use dots and colour them white

I'm afraid as with yesterday, we have lost 1 days worth of threads and posts. I apologise for this, totally my fault. Though everything will carry on as normal now. We wont be losing any posts again.

Wicked news..Well did boys preps admins mods the lot.. Its deffo onwards and upwards

How did you place the laughing faces to tfj's and Shauns posts? I've only got the like option.

On phone hold the like down (light press) others should pop up

Reply to Welcome to the new forum and web address! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock