Discuss Wet room job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Anyone interested in Huddersfield for a builder mate of mine, not putting it in open forum as I want a regular to get it

I could be interested mate, I'm quite local unless you already found someone.

that's a cracking offer for somebody but i'm too busy otherwise i would bite you hand off on the offer.

Its a bit far for me really for doing bathroom jobs plus im rushed off my feet with boiler jobs and getting showroom ready which i hope to open 1st week of september

Its a bit far for me really for doing bathroom jobs plus im rushed off my feet with boiler jobs and getting showroom ready which i hope to open 1st week of september

Come on, own up. You're just not safe around anything breakable, are you? :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wet room job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
My existing en-suite layout is awful. Tiny cubicle and very cramped. I had thought of loosing the large basin, for a corner basin or one in a...
Replies
Views
Hello there all, I care for my disabled mum and her wet room ceiling has developed small speckles of black mould. I plan to remove the black...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a seaside apartment in Azerbaijan, currently a bare core & shell, not even internal walls yet, and am intending to put in wet UFH with...
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
Back