Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wet underfloor heating and wet room tray in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybo_1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Evening all,

Currently on a refurb project where the master en suite is having a level access shower, abacus elements, whilst at the same time having wet underfloor heating using and overlay system with 16mm pipework. What is the general feeling of running underfloor heating under here? I imagine you'd want to have a warm shower area but could it damage the membrane that will be installed to tank the area.

Many thanks

Shouldn't cause an issue if the UFH is running at the right blended temps.

Not a fan of heating the actual shower area. But thats just me.

Don't bother, it dries out the trap and with an elements tray (50/25mm insulation board) no heat will get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wet underfloor heating and wet room tray in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock