• Thread starter Billy Bob Bob
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 244

Discuss What a pig of a day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad it's not just me who has days where you wish you'd stayed in bed.
At least those three things are gone.
Plain sailing from here !

Mate of mine had the same issue with a Ford engined product. He had it re mapped, and left it off.
Funnily enough its the transit engine in this
I'm glad it's not just me who has days where you wish you'd stayed in bed.
At least those three things are gone.
Plain sailing from here !
All sorted now,garage i bought this van and the newer one we just acquired,dropped it to them today,fitted us straight in even though they looked mega busy,gave us priority because its a business tool ,3 hours later brand new egr valve fitted,gets a text off the AA to say they are paying in full,sorted

vans.jpg
This may hurt Leos eyes LOL,basically a transit in every way,same engines etc but they dont rot,AA guy was saying their records show there are as many of these out there as the best seller but they have very few calls to fix them

Do they have French GPS or something?
Has the auto park function lost something in translation?

Do you realise you have taken up 5 parking bays with two vehicles?

Must be a French thing!!!!!!

I hope you get 5 parking tickets!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Do they have French GPS or something?
Has the auto park function lost something in translation?

Do you realise you have taken up 5 parking bays with two vehicles?

Must be a French thing!!!!!!

I hope you get 5 parking tickets!!!!!!!!!!
Doing plumbing work in a ex peugeot dealers
How do I report an offensive post?
Dont know,what do i look like? ask someone who works here :tongue3:

I couldn't help notice youve got two. What do do, just see which one starts In the morning and use that one?

The egr on my VW t5 gets pretty bad, luckyily it's easy to undo & I try to clean it out once a year sorta thing! Having to re-use old exhaust gasses is always going to block the valves up!

The egr on my VW t5 gets pretty bad, luckyily it's easy to undo & I try to clean it out once a year sorta thing! Having to re-use old exhaust gasses is always going to block the valves up!

I'm thinking of getting one of those, is it difficult? And where is it? I mainly do short hops.

Its a stupid idea the egr valve, exhaust gases straight into air intake. Only fitted to keep EU happy with emission regulations.
So mines blanked off (defender td5) and the engine gets clean air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What a pig of a day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
N
I had my old boiler replaced and changed to an unvented system and relocated into the loft. Everything worked well for the first month or so. I...
Replies
Views
Novice needs help
N
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock