Discuss what a weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

went to a st pats , meeting this weekend. and besides getting blathered every night.

friday dropped bandit jackpot £75
saturday won bingo (yes bingo) £133
sunday won two of the top 5 prizes in the raffle.

shame my numbers didnt come in on the lottery lol

what you lot been upto out nice

Work, yesterday and today. Managed to get finished in time to see the footie.

Nice one bod....my weekend consisted of dot and dabbing boards on in my extension yesterday....had a few beers in the house with friends last night whilst watching the wife over do it on the wine( got called a "drinks monitor" when i told her to slow down a bit)....90 mins later she was bein sick down the loo!!!
woke up this morning.....the wife was suffering so i made sure i was as loud as possible and made my son dance all over her :D
And ive just come back from a christening/engagement do for one of my old pals. Nice.....wife still suffering!!! :D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Well seeing as you've won all them spondoolies and now have big heavy pockets......

I'll have a double!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what a weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As the title states what's everybody upto over the weekend? I have to drop some cleaner into a system tomorrow morning, then the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
C
So it reached -14C in my neck of the woods over the weekend. We generally have about 100 +/- overnight emergency callouts for an entire month...
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
N
hi all i just registered i really need some help/advice i am at my whits end. i am a housing association tenant and on Sunday the 25 of Nov my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock