Currently reading:
what a weekend

Discuss what a weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

went to a st pats , meeting this weekend. and besides getting blathered every night.

friday dropped bandit jackpot £75
saturday won bingo (yes bingo) £133
sunday won two of the top 5 prizes in the raffle.

shame my numbers didnt come in on the lottery lol

what you lot been upto out nice

Work, yesterday and today. Managed to get finished in time to see the footie.

Nice one bod....my weekend consisted of dot and dabbing boards on in my extension yesterday....had a few beers in the house with friends last night whilst watching the wife over do it on the wine( got called a "drinks monitor" when i told her to slow down a bit)....90 mins later she was bein sick down the loo!!!
woke up this morning.....the wife was suffering so i made sure i was as loud as possible and made my son dance all over her :D
And ive just come back from a christening/engagement do for one of my old pals. Nice.....wife still suffering!!! :D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Well seeing as you've won all them spondoolies and now have big heavy pockets......

I'll have a double!

Great weekend for me too, united win, city an Liverpool lose, top of the league! :)

drove 2 hour back and every time results came on turned radio channel over , just watched motd from yesterday right looking forward to tonights , might as well go bed now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what a weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back