Discuss What bathroom furniture do you recommend? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
hi everyone , I usually use calypso for bathrooms as I've never had a problem with there products but i have a customer thats on a tight budget , was just wondering what manufactures are you using that you have tried and tested ?

who would you use for budget /mid range/high end ?

Reply to What bathroom furniture do you recommend? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Been told to use something like Aqua Panel board for the shower area only and then a moisture resistant board (green drywall?) for...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I waited a while before I posted this as I wanted to see how long the issue would go on for. There is a whistling sound from the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Back