Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What bathroom furniture do you recommend? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
hi everyone , I usually use calypso for bathrooms as I've never had a problem with there products but i have a customer thats on a tight budget , was just wondering what manufactures are you using that you have tried and tested ?

who would you use for budget /mid range/high end ?

Reply to What bathroom furniture do you recommend? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock