Discuss What cartridges ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Can anyone tell
me what sort of cartridges I have to get to replace the temp. Site ? Isn't branded .. Can I get something like universal ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Any help ? Could t upload via phone sorry about it. Where to get the right cartridge ?

I'd replace the whole valve for new, the customer will get a nice new shower and be happier,

These cartridges aren't universal and cost nearly as much as a new valve sometimes

shower doctor but depends on age and if unbranded might be quicker to get a new shower

If I had time, and the customer didn't want a new shower fitting. I'd whip it out and drive round some merchants with it. Done that before and got an exact match in about 30 mins.
Of course, the meter would be running while out on the scavenger hunt.

If I had time, and the customer didn't want a new shower fitting. I'd whip it out and drive round some merchants with it. Done that before and got an exact match in about 30 mins.
Of course, the meter would be running while out on the scavenger hunt.

Only on a top end shower would I look at doing this as I get paid either way, but a new shower and rail looks good to the customer compared to the old thing that they've always had

Wouldn't even entertain looking for spares, there's so many different makes and by the looks of it it could do with a clean!

Plenty of deals to be had for showers similar.

Did anyone else win an IPad when you clicked on the zippy share link above?? Gonna put my bank details in now to claim my prize.......

£50 for new one!!

if these types and variety of valve that all do the samething were designed in germany they would have been facing a wall by now!!lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue is that the temp. Site doesn't work anymore what do you think to do best off change whole valve or trying to get the cartridge ? Or you have got a solution to fix it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What cartridges ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock