Search the forum,

Discuss What happened Dan ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
You forget to put a shilling in the meter? Got the dreaded 522 last night.

You forget to put a shilling in the meter? Got the dreaded 522 last night.

Kept saying Ray then a load of numbers so either Ray broke it or looking at the last post before it went Pete tong it was army ash!

Yep got the French stuff. So we're agreed, Ray broke it

One must ask what is being looked at in French to bring down the forum :wink:

I didn't notice, I was too busy having a life.

At that moment I was probably paragliding with celebrities or something.

Got sum French stuff meself. The Kim kardashian must've being trying to break d internet again

We were hacked by North Korea, Kim big dong wanted to know how to service his ideal isar and didn't like the replys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What happened Dan ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Gone to use my shower tonight and this is happening? Any advice on what to do/what’s happening? I’ve attached a video.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock