Search the forum,

Discuss What has really happened and who's responsibility ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice urgently required please.
A legitimate gas/plumbing engineer is employed to remove an old combi boiler in a one bed house.The replacement boiler is a Baxi Platinum 28kw.
Also in situ is an electric shower (over the bath) working perfectly.
Apparently when finishing off and 'filling up' the electric shower gets damaged.
I am told that the header tank to mains pressure is greater and thats whats caused the shower to pop and is unrepairable.
Now what should happen ?

you've already posted this enquiry on the main forum, no need to post here as well. thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What has really happened and who's responsibility ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock