Discuss What is considered a decent shower flow rate for gravity? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Around 7-10 lpm you could have more or less depending on pipework eg pipes up in 15mm

Reply to What is considered a decent shower flow rate for gravity? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on...
Replies
Views
The User Guide etc states an available temperature range of 25-80c. Various instructions found online instruct to turn it fully clockwise to...
Replies
Views
Back