Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What is the best make of Angled radiator valves in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have 10 radiators with smart TRVs fitted to angled radiator valves - some of these valves are weeping around the plunger shaft - the valves were fitted in 2012 and 8 years seems a short life (I suspect they were cheap!), so I want to replace all 10 valves with better quality valves - but need advice & opinions for which make of valve will give long, reliable life.
Also, does the entire system need to be drained down? (I've seen some YouTube where some nifty work with a wet'n'dry vacuum cleaner negates this). Oh and ideally I need someone to do the job (Marlow, Bucks).

Danfoss, pegular and Drayton are the common domestic decent ones

If you have smart trv heads as mentioned in the first post you will need compatible valves to fit them onto.
Standard trvs I prefer danfoss

Reply to What is the best make of Angled radiator valves in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock