Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What is the best way to pressure test oil line with tigerloop? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

With regs requesting more oil line pressure testing, what's the best way to test an existing oil line with a tiger loop.
Can you leave it in place or do you exclude form test. ?

Reply to What is the best way to pressure test oil line with tigerloop? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
I live most of the year on a tiny Caribbean island with no mains water. I collect rain in a 25,000 gallon cistern which is then pumped to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock