Search the forum,

Discuss What is the direct replacement for this pump? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
This circulator pump has broken in the house that I have just moved into.
It seems the part is no longer made, does anyone know which model would fit into the same gap?
As an aside, what do the model numbers mean - 15-60 130?
Thanks,
David

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 17
Wilo or DAB.

Grundfos aren't what they used to be. They're the worcester of the pump world. Living on a long gone reputation.

The wilo is the yonos. They do a 5m and 6m version.

The 15-60 130 on the grundfoss are 15mm bore, 6 metre head and 130mm face to face as the width.

Reply to What is the direct replacement for this pump? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock