Discuss What is the direct replacement for this pump? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
This circulator pump has broken in the house that I have just moved into.
It seems the part is no longer made, does anyone know which model would fit into the same gap?
As an aside, what do the model numbers mean - 15-60 130?
Thanks,
David

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 18
Wilo or DAB.

Grundfos aren't what they used to be. They're the worcester of the pump world. Living on a long gone reputation.

The wilo is the yonos. They do a 5m and 6m version.

The 15-60 130 on the grundfoss are 15mm bore, 6 metre head and 130mm face to face as the width.

Reply to What is the direct replacement for this pump? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi we have a Alpha 2 15-60-130 central heating pump fitted. We need a bit more heat from 12 rads. I’m confused about the settings as the Auto...
Replies
Views
Hi there good people. I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock