Search the forum,

Discuss What make of radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Funkyboy123

Hi All,

I'm looking to changeover four radiators of varying sizes and was looking for a recommendation of what make of radiator to go for?

Thanks for your help

I use ultra heat can remove the grills for easy cleaning

Whatever I can get hold of.

Centerrads from plumb are good. Made by Stelrad. Myson made them previously which I preferred. But you can strip the panels and hang upside down for a roundtop finish.

Fitted a few Instinct which are ok and kudox from plumbase. Well wrapped now.

Purmo radiators from plumbase are good quality look good and have a 10year warranty , if your watching the pennies instinct from plumb city do the job . Cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What make of radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock