Discuss What type of tap cartridge is this please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - trying to replace this quarter-turn cartridge from kitchen mixer tap but cannot find anything similar online. Spline length 9mm with 28 teeth; overall length 53mm.
Many thanks, Chris.

IMG_20231015_152233.jpg

If you know the manufacturer of the tap, go to them.
If not, take the cartridge to a plumbers’ merchant and they will compare it to the selection box which they stock (if the shop is any good this will be extensive and cover most taps)

I suspect that's got a conversion bush as part of it, similar but not exact match to the one below.
If you remove the cartridge from the bush, it may look like the more common ones online.

Tap bush.PNG

Reply to What type of tap cartridge is this please? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Hi - I've got a quarter-turn cartridge that I'm trying to identify please - 35mm x 58mm. It's about 25 years old and uses square profile o...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace the cartridge for a waterfall tap (mixer mono) for the bathroom sink, I have run into a problem whereby I cannot remove the...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
Back