Search the forum,

Discuss Whatever happened to? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still about. He's here all the time but never says hello. I miss him.

Took a lot of stick over certain pictures after his nights out from certain members......lol..regards Turnpin:smile5:

I miss dancinplumber. If you're reading this I hope you're ok and life's treating you kind.

Tweakyboy...is amongst the missing was doing up his house I think...t'was a while back......regards Turnpin:8:

Bloody face book. It's pure evil, to many people nosing other people's business.

Been at the receiving end of facebook abuse,caused me massive issues

Personal or business related ?
I won't join it as you never know who or what may rear their ugly heads
Probly the way forward if your of that generation, but not for me
My past is where it should be and where it's staying, hopefully

Personal or business related ?
I won't join it as you never know who or what may rear their ugly heads
Probly the way forward if your of that generation, but not for me
My past is where it should be and where it's staying, hopefully

Personal,still ongoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whatever happened to? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock