Search the forum,

Discuss What's happened? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Hello brethren !

Owt occurring? Cropp or gas man offended anyone? Dan bought new bar stools? App drinking ale? Steve hitchhiker ? Ray given out freebies? Oh no wait hell is still hot and not frozen.

17 years, that's what I'm waiting for. 17 years.

Then I'm telling your little bundle of joy how you described her when she was born.

I'm actually going to a beer festival at the weekend. I'm hoping there's gonna be snacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's happened? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
H
Hello, First of all thank you to anyone who looks and reply's to my questions. I live in a terraced 2 bed house with a down stairs toilet and 2...
Replies
Views
M
Two Irish builders (Paddy and Shamus) are seated either side of avtable in a rough pub in Belfast when a well-dressed man enters, orders a beer...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock