Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Whats the BEST & WORST Freebie you ever got? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As the title says, whats the best and worst freebie you ever got no matter where it was from?

mine has to be a 1gb memory stick from worcester bosch (best so far) and a pen from a funeral directors we did a job for, (well i could hardly use it to take notes when quoting infront of customers could i?) hehe

As the title says, whats the best and worst freebie you ever got no matter where it was from?

mine has to be a 1gb memory stick from worcester bosch (best so far) and a pen from a funeral directors we did a job for, (well i could hardly use it to take notes when quoting infront of customers could i?) hehe
best has got to be tube racks and fleces worst was a bottle of homemade wine which you could have used as power flush

Well the best freebie I ever got was a quicky behind the the local pub when I was 17 from this mature experianced twenty three year old :),did not even get her a drink,just as well coz could'nt get served anyway !!
And the worst freebie was the test results at the clinic four days later :(

And before you have a go at me about meaning freebies in the game....I think she was

But after saying that ,the other week a got a free ideal trivi ctv thermostatic shower for being the fastest to fit thier new basin taps on to a basin,you what,who are yah
trouble is all I do is cheap stuff so will never use,maybe put on e bay :(

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the best. a newish black leather 3 piece suit.
worst, a flowery dress of a asian market trader, gave it the wife she told me to fof, it was a granny dress:eek:
oh, got a brand new bahco wrench couple of months ago.

one of the best. a newish black leather 3 piece suit.
worst, a flowery dress of a asian market trader, gave it the wife she told me to fof, it was a granny dress:eek:
oh, got a brand new bahco wrench couple of months ago.
i forgot the leather swivel chair i sit in to type this was a freebie but i was thinking of legal ones

Best freebie I ever had through plumbing was an all expenses paid (including flights) trip to a F1 practice weekend at the Monza circuit as a guest of Red Bull racing, out of this world.

Worst was some Tee shirts from Drain Centre which must have had the neck collars sown with wire as they slowly tried to cut through your neck as the day wore on.

well it wasnt a freebie but i won ÂŁ100 from fernox last month. i must have entered somthing from that plumbing installers mag i pick up now and then from plumb centre:D

Redsaw, would you like me to take a picture of my pit pass with all the details on it and and e-mail it to you?? Also I've got the menu for the evening meal we had at the Weltin Palace Hotel in Milan (were we stayed on the weekend) and if push came to shove, I could give the phone number of VW Commercial vehicles, who are the people who "gave" us the trip as part of a sweetening package if we would switch over from buying Transits to Transporters, which we did. The guy asked what was the best freebie I ever had,,,I only answered honestly.

its only really free if you didnt originally pay throught the nose in the first place (vw vans).

Ha, im only jealous really.
Best thing is a tube rack from viessman and a england shirt from worcester.
No such thing as a bad freebe

its only really free if you didnt originally pay throught the nose in the first place (vw vans).

Ha, im only jealous really.
Best thing is a tube rack from viessman and a england shirt from worcester.
No such thing as a bad freebe
you didnt taste the wine

My best freebie was a day in the hospitality suite at the Cheltenham Gold Cup ... All thanks to the biggest manufacturer of copper plumbing tube in the UK.

I've had a few "worsts" ...
A free Chevrolet Tee Shirt.
A free Vauxhall Viva (It did run ... Just)
The list is tooooooo long.

I would be a nervous wreck. My SIL tells me I'm over protective and it would be good for her and my Husband backs her up because he doesn't know any better. So I am happy to see everyones feedback. I'm not crazy!

best free and i mean free trip to italy for 4 days /1 day alpha boiler plant,the rest site seeing in italy ,on the beer,food fantastic,from pts.worst free hat plumbase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the BEST & WORST Freebie you ever got? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock