Discuss What's the name of pans with the 45(?) degree outlets? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:

Pan con pictured was an angled one and the pan sigot was actually straight. Talk about misleading picture making you see things that weren't there. This of course made things even trickier.

In the end the best I could do was a 20mm offset joined to a 14 degree angled with bit of soil in between. Meant budging WC forward tiny bit and looked naff but I really couldn't see what else I could do if not running new soil through wall.

Massively so. Not least because nobody told me it wasn't flushing properly (understatement.) Stupidly I didn't flush it before removing otherwise I would have seen it rise to the rim and not because the toilet was blocked either. Removed pan and got a nice little torrent come back in the room from the soil.

I didn't take after pictures because it's nothing to be proud of. But it's no longer leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's the name of pans with the 45(?) degree outlets? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back