Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Whats you favorite holiday destination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide to see our best friends, failing that key west or Vegas in USA, nearer to home Amsterdam for short breaks

Good question, haven't seen all yet but as much as I have seen I can say the carribean islands :) I would love to see Seychelles, Turks and Caico, French Polynesia... but it seems like it's for the top class people

I love Transatlantic Cruises :)

I have been to Gettysburg over 4th july weekend it was awesome learning about civil war. But its antrim coast this year, near irish open golf tournament.

I was here all day today

IMG_9186.JPG

Harvest fields that looks awesome, i could spend the day there no problem. Its just looks the same as the antrim coast in NI

My post earlier was supposed to have this picture attached. I have no idea why it was not attached. But we love a good castle and a bit of history us.

IMG_9219.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats you favorite holiday destination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
M
Prior to setting holiday mode, should the daily off/on times be in the auto or off position? Many thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am thinking to set boiler when we are on holiday soon this winter. First, I want to turn off the cylinder (hot water tank) handle...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a small water heater for a bathroom sink tap. I was going to have an unvented undercounter unvented cylinder installed by a plumber...
Replies
Views
Can someone help please? Customer support from ATAG is non existent as the house we have bought had this installed a few years ago and despite...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock