Discuss Where can I give away a new curved glass shower door? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ojchurch

Not sure if I can do this directly on this site. I'm an electrician by trade but when I fit my bathroom we changed from wanting curved glass door on our P shaped bath to a chrome shower curtain rail. We've had it in a box for a couple of years & really want to get rid. We've tried gumtree & free cycle. Can't find a section here that fits so I assume I can't give it away here? Any ideas where? I think it's we paid about £250 for it. Again I'm not trying to sell it will be entirely free.

Get it on eBay! That's where it will probably end up anyway. Nice offer tho.

Would help if you posted where your based , welcome to the forums and thanks for the kind offer

I'll take it if you're wanting rid of it. PM the details and how I pay for postage.

As the big Scottish poet called me says..... You canny beat a freebie that's gonna go on ebay. :wink_smile:

Cheers for the advice guys. I've put it on eBay with no reserve. If it doesn't sell I'll come back on here and give it away. Oh I'm in the Brighton area.

Cheers for the advice guys. I've put it on eBay with no reserve. If it doesn't sell I'll come back on here and give it away. Oh I'm in the Brighton area.
I can see a wee trip to the seaside being planned soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where can I give away a new curved glass shower door? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Excuse me if I get some facts wrong, I'm a complete noob when it comes to anything other than replacing radiators. We're about to get...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock