Discuss Where can I give away a new curved glass shower door? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ojchurch

Not sure if I can do this directly on this site. I'm an electrician by trade but when I fit my bathroom we changed from wanting curved glass door on our P shaped bath to a chrome shower curtain rail. We've had it in a box for a couple of years & really want to get rid. We've tried gumtree & free cycle. Can't find a section here that fits so I assume I can't give it away here? Any ideas where? I think it's we paid about £250 for it. Again I'm not trying to sell it will be entirely free.

Get it on eBay! That's where it will probably end up anyway. Nice offer tho.

Would help if you posted where your based , welcome to the forums and thanks for the kind offer

I'll take it if you're wanting rid of it. PM the details and how I pay for postage.

As the big Scottish poet called me says..... You canny beat a freebie that's gonna go on ebay. :wink_smile:

Cheers for the advice guys. I've put it on eBay with no reserve. If it doesn't sell I'll come back on here and give it away. Oh I'm in the Brighton area.

Cheers for the advice guys. I've put it on eBay with no reserve. If it doesn't sell I'll come back on here and give it away. Oh I'm in the Brighton area.
I can see a wee trip to the seaside being planned soon...

glass shower door with most carriers equals a lot of rattling!

Right tried ebay with no joy so as I said I'm giving it away. Here's the link to the product on the homebase website:

[DLMURL]http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=110&storeId=10151&partNumber=809170[/DLMURL]

This definitely is for the short 1500mm bath and is left handed.

Anyone who wants to pick it up can have it. I'm just outside Brighton. The only reason I opened the packaging was to check it was all there (which it is), and to check spacings for the fixings. If anyone wants me to check anything let me know.

JUST TO BE CLEAR TO ANY MODERATERS ETC. I AM GIVING THIS AWAY NOT SELLING IT. If this breaks any site rules my apologies I just don't want to take it down to the dump.

Cheers, Olly.

Last edited by a moderator:
bummer, could have done with this 2 year ago when i did my bathroom in a flat I refurbed. would have saved a bit on costs

Right tried ebay with no joy so as I said I'm giving it away. Here's the link to the product on the homebase website:

[DLMURL="http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=110&storeId=10151&partNumber=809170"]Beresford Left Hand Bath Screen from Homebase.co.uk[/DLMURL]

This definitely is for the short 1500mm bath and is left handed.

Anyone who wants to pick it up can have it. I'm just outside Brighton. The only reason I opened the packaging was to check it was all there (which it is), and to check spacings for the fixings. If anyone wants me to check anything let me know.

JUST TO BE CLEAR TO ANY MODERATERS ETC. I AM GIVING THIS AWAY NOT SELLING IT. If this breaks any site rules my apologies I just don't want to take it down to the dump.

Cheers, Olly.
Looks like Homebase have been in Ronnie Corbett's bathroom Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where can I give away a new curved glass shower door? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock