Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Where to find a replacement cylinder for Ariston 150L unvented in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Pete from Cambridge UK

Hi my daughters Ariston Cylinder has started to leak around the Emersion heater. She has never used the emersion heater so I was wondering if there was anyway to take it our and fil the hole with a blank? Or if anyone knows where to find an Ariston cylinder 150L unvented??

Or Tesla Immersion Heater Plug & Washer - Screwfix - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/tesla-immersion-heater-plug-washer/51855?

Personally I'd put another immersion heater back - useful to have if heating system packs up!

Reply to Where to find a replacement cylinder for Ariston 150L unvented in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hi we have an Ariston new europrisma 10 UR 3KW heater and it has started to leak from a hole that is covered with tape at the back of the heater...
Replies
Views
Hi All, looking for some advice. I have ARISTON CLASSICO UNVENTED INDIRECT CYLINDER ST1 210 which has corroded at one of the main inlets and is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock